Monday, August 3, 2009

If it's not one thing... it's another.

This will be short and sweet. Here goes.

This.Week.Sucks.

My car is still in the shop... waiting for the warranty inspector to approve the repairs. (UGH) So after work tonight I decided to borrow Dale's car to go tan real quick... I haven't been in over a week and I feel like a ghost (EEK! WHITE!) and I was really looking forward to a 20 nap with no distractions... As always in my life I should have heard that voice in my head softly whispering "not so fast Malott" but I didn't. *SIGH*

So I back out of my spot in front of our apt and get about SEVEN parking spots away and.... CRASH!!!!

Ok, stop laughing. It's sooo not funny to me at this point. Yeah, so some jackass in an SUV just plowed into the rear passenger side of the Galant as I drove by... Hub cap went flying along with other misc car pieces... the rear side is all kinds of jacked up and the door is dented and scratched. It's really something. I took pics, maybe someday I will post them.

So thats the latest here. I'm beyond annoyed and I just want this week to be over already.

Someone remind me again... why it is I don't drink???

♥maria

2 comments:

  1. That is horrible! I hope your week goes better. Maybe the inspector will call and cover everything on your car:) That would turn your week around...maybe:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandy... I'm sorry to be such a downer, I am just having the worst week!!

    ReplyDelete