Friday, July 31, 2009

At least it's Friday...

Why is it always something?? Ugh.

So we took my car in today because its a PIECE. There were a couple random things that need to be looked into. (1) A pinging sound from the hood which is never good. (2) A hestiation to accelerate... basically when I start driving it seems like the car is struggling to GO. SIGH. (3) Sometimes when you shift from PARK to REVERSE and then DRIVE it just stops. Double SIGH. The only "good" thing is that my extended warranty goes until Sept 19, 2009. So I think WHEW! Hopefully this won't be a big issue and the can repair mostly under warranty. Not so fast Maria... you know its never that easy.

So the service dept called back and talked to Dale a few minutes ago. Apparently the timing belt is loose, and the ABS sensor is out on one of my brakes, and another ABS harness is jacked up or something... whatever, I don't even know. The point is nothing that they said even remotely sounds like it would be the cause of ANY of the issues we brought it in for. OH! And the repair is going to range from $1,000- $1,500 so they have to have a "warranty inspector" come to the shop to see if they will even cover it. Seriously?!? I have to wait for Inspector Gadget to determine if I pay $0 versus $1500? Nice... real nice.

The most annoying part of this is that I owe $1200... on this car. $1200! The damn thing will be paid off in less than 5 months. Argh. So I owe $1200 and they want me to pay $1500 to fix the damn thing? Needless to say.... I. AM. NOT. HAPPY.

So I thought it would help to share... or vent. Guess what? It didn't. I'm still annoyed.

Happy Friday.

♥ maria

No comments:

Post a Comment