Monday, July 27, 2009

I want a Blog too!!

So I like the idea of having a blog... having somewhere to go to write about your life and how you feel about the things going on in is very appealing to me. AND it seems way better than one of those glittery pink books with a lock on it! (and more age-approriate! lol) Of course I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing yet, but I'm sure I'll figure out. Right??

This is going to be my place to go when I'm happy... or when I'm sad... when something amazing happens... or when something takes me by surprise. I hope to have a running account of my life and the memories that make it my own.

Most days my posts will be about the normal day-to-day stuff that happens with me Dale and B, but I'm hoping that I will have many exciting things to share as well as the days go by. I hope to fill this blog with my hopes and dreams, my successes and failures, my good days and my bad days... my life as it really is.

I'm not even sure if anyone will ever read my words, but that's ok with me. Let the blogging begin!

♥ maria

No comments:

Post a Comment